|What does this mean for you?
Current 2022 Financial Masters members
- Masters Swimming members who are financial for the current 2022 season have been transferred from SportsTG to Swim Central
- In the next week keep an eye out for a password reset email to access your account on Swim Central which will come from email@example.com (please check your junk mail folder).
It will look like this…
The reset email will expire after 7 days after being sent.
- As you are a current Masters Swimming member, DO NOT setup a new account in Swim Central, please wait for the password reset email.
- You DO NOT need to purchase a membership as your membership is current to 31/12/2022 (if you are a current 2022 member)
- If you don’t receive the password reset email, contact Kath at the National Office
- If the link in the password reset email has expired please go to https://swimcentral.swimming.org.au/home to reset your password
- If you need assistance with resetting your password please read the Help Sheet
(How To Reset/Change My Password)
Masters members with a verified Swim Central Account
- Some Masters Swimming members have already verified their profile in Swim Central (For example; MSQ and MSSA members who migrated across earlier in the year to selected pilot swim meets)
- These members WILL NOT receive a password reset email
- If you receive one and have already verified your email and you have logged into Swim Central please disregard
- If you have any queries please contact Kath at the National Office
New Members and Lapsed (pre 2022 members) – more details on how to join to come
If you have any issues with resetting your password and get an error message – Token Invalid or the link has expired please follow the steps below to reset your password:
First step is to create a password or reset/change one if you have an existing SC profile. It’s important that you don’t re-register using a different email address. Simply follow the steps below to reset your password.
To Reset/Change Your Password
- From the Swim Central login screen select the ‘Forgot Password?’ option.
- Enter your email address that was used to set up your Swim Central account into the ‘Your Email’ field.
- Select ‘Send Request’.
- You will see a pop-up that lets you know the request was received
- An email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org
- *Please check your spam/junk folders if you do not see an email in your inbox. Please note this can take up to 30 minutes
- This will open a ‘Reset Password’ screen within your internet browser.
- Enter your email address in the ‘Your Email’ field and then enter your desired password, then select ‘Reset’. Your password will need to contain at least 8 characters, with at least 1 uppercase letter and 1 number.
- You will be redirected to a ‘Your password has been reset’ screen.
- Select ‘Return to Log In’ , enter your email address and password to complete the sign in process. You are now in Swim Central.
download a PDF copy