- This event has passed.
Bunbury Masters 2020 Winter 3x400m Postal Swim (NEW DATES)
July 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - August 31, 2020 @ 5:00 pm AEST
Sanction Number PS04/20
This year’s postal swim has been delayed due to pool closures but is still going ahead. The swims can be completed in July and August.
Last year we added an individual medley to the strokes you can use to complete the three 400m swims and it was surprisingly popular, so it is available again this year.
If you are not a regular endurance swimmer, this Postal Swim may be the motivation you need to improve your fitness and/or swimming skills – with a little more to aim for than just doing laps!
It is an easy swim to undertake. All you need to do is swim 400m in 3 different styles over a two-month period.
Each 400m swim can be Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly or an Individual Medley.
Encourage your club members to join you in improving your personal best times.
Competitors are required to be financial Masters Swimming Australia members or financial members of another country’s official Masters Swimming National Body.
We look forward to hearing from you and happy swimming!
All results, certificates and medals will be forwarded to the nominated club address on the entry form within 8 weeks of the completion of the Postal Swim.
· Certificates are awarded to everyone who completes the swims.
· Medals (both females and male) to the most improved swimmers, the fastest overall swimmers and the fastest senior swimmers.
· Entries need to be on the nomination form and signed by the club event supervisor or preferably sent electronically in the Excel spreadsheet provided.
· Age groups as per Masters Swimming Australia (age as at 31st December each year)
· Extra copies of the forms and the entry spreadsheet are available from our club website at www.bunburymasters.asn.au
Please post your entry to the address below before Friday 18th September, 2020
Postal Swim Coordinator – PO Box 329, Bunbury WA 6231 or email : email@example.com
Last year saw a record number of swimmers take part again, so competition for most improved prize this year will be as strong as ever. If you are not a regular endurance swimmer, this Postal Swim may be the motivation you need to improve your fitness and/or swimming skills – with a little more to aim for than just doing laps!