Sanction Number PS04/19
Last year saw a record number of swimmers take part again, so competition for most improved prize this year will be as strong as ever. If you are not a regular endurance swimmer, this Postal Swim may be the motivation you need to improve your fitness and/or swimming skills – with a little more to aim for than just doing laps!
It is an easy swim to undertake. All you need to do is swim 400m in 3 different styles over a two-month period, namely Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke or Butterfly. Encourage your club members to join you in improving your personal best times. Competitors are required to be financial Masters Swimming Australia members or financial members of another country’s official Masters Swimming National Body
All results, certificates and medals will be forwarded to the nominated club address on the entry form within 6 weeks of the completion of the Postal Swim.
• Certificates are awarded to everyone who completes the swims.
• Medals (both females and male) to the most improved swimmers, the fastest overall swimmers and the fastest senior swimmers.
• Entries need to be on the nomination form and signed by the club event supervisor or preferably sent electronically in the Excel Spreadsheet.
• Age groups as per Masters Swimming Australia (age as at 31st December each year)
• Extra copies of the forms and the entry spreadsheet are available from their club website
Please post your entry to the address below before 1st August, 2019
Postal Swim Coordinator – PO Box 329, Bunbury WA 6231
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries $10 each
to Bunbury Masters Swimming Club
BSB 136-122 A/C 642137
Last years Postal Swim Results 2018
Evening swims at the Bunbury Masters club where members can complete their 3x400m swims.