Masters Swimming Australia provides a national insurance that covers all affiliated Branches and their Clubs through Public Liability, Directors and Officers Liability and Professional Indemnity policies; and their members with a Personal Accident insurance policy. Masters Swimming Australia has appointed Marsh (with over 20 years of experience in delivering tailored national sporting insurance schemes) as our insurance broker of choice who are dedicated to offering service and value to Masters Swimming Australia clubs by arranging and implementing an insurance program for clubs, coaches and members.
This insurance cover applies when Members and other insured persons/entities are involved in activities that are sanctioned by Masters Swimming Australia.
MSA Insurance Information:
- Download your Affiliated MSA Clubs Certificate of Currency
- visit the dedicated Marsh webpage for MSA Insurance
- click on Clubs
- click on Certificate of Currency
- click on Masters Swimming Australia
- you will need to enter your Clubs unique Club Insurance code and enter an email address
- Please contact the National Office if you are unsure of your Clubs unique Club Insurance code
- Incident Reports
- If and when an incident occurs, an authorised official is required to complete the incident report form
- Please submit the form through your Branch (cc’ing the National office – firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MSA Members & Volunteers (National Risk Protection Program)
- MSA has Personal Injury cover available to our members & volunteers.
- Personal Injury insurance, also known as personal accident insurance, is designed to offer some peace of mind to members, participants and volunteers of an organisation by having protection for certain costs related to an injury sustained whilst involved in an Insured’s activity.
- To find out what’s covered, what’s not covered and to read the FAQ’s visit the dedicated Marsh webpage for MSA Insurance
- You will also be able to follow the clear steps to assist with making a Personal Injury claim
- MSA Affiliated Clubs (National Risk Protection Program)
- MSA has Liability & Personal Injury cover available to Masters Swimming Australia affiliated clubs
- Public Liability Insurance: Can help cover clubs if a third party claims they have suffered a serious injury or their property has been damaged due to the clubs alleged negligent activities.
- Personal Injury Insurance: This insurance is designed to offer some peace of mind to players of your club by helping cover costs related to a personal injury sustained whilst participating in Insured’s activity.
- To find out what’s covered visit the dedicated Marsh webpage for MSA Insurance
- You will also be able to follow the clear steps to assist a Club with General Liability Accident Claims
- To ensure that your interests are fully protected it is also important that you notify Marsh immediately of any potential claim at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Making a Claim
- All claims must be notified to Sportscover within 120 days of the accident, injury or damage occurring.
- You will need to notify Sportscover by either Logging onto Sportscover Australia and completing the Claim Form Request or by downloading a Claim Form and forwarding the completed form to Sportscover via email: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the dedicated Marsh MSA Insurance webpage for the complete steps to make a claim