- This event has passed.
Bunbury Stingers 2023 Winter 3 x 400m Postal Swim
May 1 @ 8:00 am - June 30 @ 5:00 pm AEST
2023 Winter 3 x 400m Postal Swim
Sanction PS 02/2023
3 x 400m Winter Postal Swim
Welcome to the 27th annual Bunbury Stingers Postal Swim.
If you are not a regular endurance swimmer, this Postal Swim may be the motivation you need to improve your fitness and/or swimming skills – with a little more to aim for than just doing laps!
It is an easy swim to undertake. All you need to do is swim 400m in 3 different styles over a two-month period. Each 400m swim can be Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke, Butterfly or an Individual Medley. Encourage your club members to join you in improving your personal best times.
Competitors are required to be financial Masters Swimming Australia members or financial members of another country’s official Masters Swimming National Body.
We look forward to hearing from you and happy swimming!
All results, certificates and medals will be forwarded to the nominated club address on the entry form within 8 weeks of the completion of the Postal Swim.
- Certificates are awarded to everyone who completes the swims.
- Medals (both females and male) to the most improved swimmers, the fastest overall swimmers and the fastest senior swimmers.
- Entries need to be on the nomination form and signed by the club event supervisor or preferably sent electronically in the Excel spreadsheet provided.
- Every competitor must sign the accompanying waiver form to show they accept the conditions of the postal swim.
- Age groups as per Masters Swimming Australia (age as at 31st December each year).
- Extra copies of the forms and the entry spreadsheet are available from our club website at https://www.bunburymasters.asn.au/postal-swim/
Please post your entry to the address below before Friday 14th July, 2023
Postal Swim Coordinator – PO Box 273, Bunbury WA 6231
or email : firstname.lastname@example.org