West Auburns Masters 5000m ‘Turtle Swim’ 2021
January 1 @ 8:00 am - April 30 @ 5:00 pm AEDT
Sanction Number PS02/2021
Wests Auburn Masters 5000m “Turtle swim” 2021 Time to hit the water again! …. Wests Auburn Masters would like to challenge all Masters members to swim our “5000m Turtle Swim”. The swim can be done anytime between the 1st January 2021, and the 30th April 2021, and can be swum in a 25m or 50m pool, and your reward will be a beautiful “Wests 5000m Turtle Swim” surprise exciting item and certificate to acknowledge your achievement.
Sanctioned by Masters Swimming in Australia (MSA) Inc., Sanction No 02/2021
- The swim can be done anytime between January 1st, 2021 and April 30th, 2021.
- You must be an MSA member and you must be timed by a member of MSA.
- You can swim the distance in Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke or 4 x 1250m I/M
- You can swim in a freestyle or formstroke relay with other club members – (2 x 2500m, 5 x 1000m, 4 x 1250m, 10 x 500m or even the dazzling 4 x 1250m Medley Relay) if you wish.
- Entry fee is $15 per swimmer (if you swim in a relay, each individual must pay $15).
Please submit your entries through your Club Secretary. All entries must be received by the 31st May 2021. Cheques made out to “Wests Auburn Masters”
or DD: Commonwealth Bank Carlingford, Account 10093355, BSB 062 300
(### PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CLUB CODE IN THE DESCRPTION)
We emphasise that this is a race against the clock only. As it is a long distance swim, you should train beforehand. To circumvent any problems, we ask you to sign the declaration on the entry form.
All entries (except the Medley Relays) will be eligible for the Top 10.
Race secretaries need to add these through normal channels.
All entries and enquiries should be addressed to-
TERRY GAINEY P.O.BOX 4613, NORTH ROCKS, NSW, 2151
Phone- 0400 40 65 40 or email email@example.com