This Million Meters app is developed and provided to members by Masters Swimming Australia.
- This is an app developed by MSA for the prime purpose of recording member details and their metres swum towards the MSA Million Metres program.
- All financial members, volunteers, coaches, and employees of Masters Swimming Australia (MSA) are eligible to enter the Million Meters program and record their data using the app.
- To register, entrants must be financial members of MSA, having agreed to the Terms and Conditions of the organisation through the membership declaration.
- Swim metres recorded in measured pools and defined open water distance events and/or with recording devices.
- Award distances will be recognised for financial members only for the current distance achieved.
- Award merchandise will be recognised for financial members only for the current distance achieved.
- Awards are processed 4 times a year (1st February, 1st May, 1st August, 1st November).
- All data entered via the Million Metres app becomes and remains the property of MSA.
- MSA reserves the right to withdraw or amend the data of any member necessary to following the rules and integrity of the program.
- MSA shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) in connection with transferring data from a smart device (i.e. Watch) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- By using the Million Metres app, all registrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The information you provide to MSA is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Masters Swimming Australia will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- You may terminate your account and your right to use your account at any time and for any reason or no reason, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vorgee is currently the main naming rights sponsor of the Million Meters program.